Please take note of our arrival and in-surgery protocol:
- Fill out your medical history/ COVID screen before arriving for your appointment. A link to these can be found in your text and email reminders.
- If you feel that you are at risk of having been infected – even if asymptomatic, please delay your appointment.
- Attend your appointment alone where possible.
- Please endeavor to arrive no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Please wear a mask.
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands with alcohol hand rub at our hand hygiene station in reception.
- Staff may be wearing full PPE when you arrive at the practice.
- Although the rest room will be available, we ask if you could try to use the bathroom before you come to the practice.
- We are unable to provide cushions for support on the dental chair for the time being. If you require one, could you please bring your own.
What we are doing in the practice to make sure you remain safe:
- Screening patients prior to arrival by telephone questionnaire & verbally on arrival.
- Cancelling treatment where there is suspicion of COVID -19. Patients with or suspected to have Covid-19 who require emergency or urgent care will be seen in urgent dental care centers.
- Provision of alcohol gel/ hand washing for patients as well as staff on arrival and before leaving the practice.
- Screen fitted to reception desk.
- Providing enhanced personal protective equipment for staff members and ensuring appropriate use at all times.
- Additional cleaning of surfaces and Ventilation has been installed.
- If any staff member is at risk of COVID-19 they will be advised isolation/ testing as advised by Health Protection Scotland.
Always Follow the advice of the Scottish government: http://gov.scot/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-g...
Jennings Dental Care
0141 956 1657